Nestled at the foot of the Dundee Hills in the heart of Oregon Wine Country, lies Dundee Hills Resort.
Your luxury RV resort gateway to the Willamette Valley and beyond!
About Dundee Hills Resort
Dundee Hills RV Park and Resort is a brand-new boutique property with 38 pull-through RV spaces, 16 back-in RV spaces, 17 brand-new cottages (coming soon), Airstream rentals (coming soon), a clubhouse, wine tasting room, and all the amenities you’d expect from a new RV park and resort. Full hookups, brand new laundry and shower facilities, a clubhouse featuring wine and food, along with an event space available for rental.
The main attraction right on site is the Archer Vineyard’s new wine tasting room which features local Willamette Valley wine varietals and opens for your wine-tasting experience from 10 am to 5 pm daily. The RV park is a sister property to Archer Vineyard. Just a few minutes up the road, Archer Vineyards features the original tasting room, wine-making facilities, and a beautiful view of the vineyard sloping down Parrett Mountain.
Make Your Home in Wine Country
Surrounded by vineyards and steps away from world-class wineries and tasting rooms, Dundee Hills resort is the premier destination for wine enthusiasts. This Airstream-preferred RV resort also offers luxury cottages and RVs for rent.
Enjoy first-class amenities and services in the Clubhouse, around the resort, and in the adjacent 5,000 square-foot Archer wine tasting room and event space. With the mild climate in the Willamette Valley, winery tours, tastings, and events are a year-round activity.
Your Gateway to Explore
Centrally located within walking distance to downtown Dundee, Oregon, Dundee Hills Resort is the perfect base-camp to explore Wine Country, the Willamette Valley, and Portland area. With over 700 wineries in the valley, there is no lack of choice nearby, but the Dundee Hills are home to some of the best producers of Pinot Noir in the world. DHR is in the heart of it all, with immediate proximity to over 130 wineries.
Along with Dundee, the surrounding communities of Newberg and McMinnville offer tremendous choice in activities, dining and entertainment options. Only 20 miles from Portland, DHR is your headquarters for adventure.
In harmony with the landscape
Emerging out of the vineyards, the DHR property slopes gently down into Dundee. The clubhouse is rooted in the landscape and complements the rural feel of the hills.
Every improvement has been done with an eye toward the environment and sustainability. Wastewater and groundwater conservation were primary concerns in construction, with state-of-the-art waste management and water retention technology. Natural landscapes and plantings create privacy while minimizing habitat disturbance.
Local Things to Do/Amenities
We have a new Archer Vineyard tasting room opening on the property soon.
The property is located between Four Graces and Duck Pond in the heart of Oregon’s Wine Country.
With so many wineries within a short distance of DHR, it is the perfect location for your wine country vacation.
There are many fine dining options both in Dundee and nearby Newberg, including:
- Dundee Bistro, Dundee
- Tina’s Restaurant, Dundee
- Subterra, Newberg
- Newburgundian, Newberg
- Rosmarino Osteria Italiano
- Jory Restaurant, Newberg
- Painted Lady, Newberg
- Coffee Cottage, Newberg
- Dutch Bros
- Wings and Waves Waterpark, McMinnville
- Evergreen Aviation Museum, McMinnville
- Chehalem Aquatic and Fitness Center, Newberg
- Chehalem Cultural Center, Newberg
- Chehalem Glenn Golf Course, Newberg
- Champoeg State Park, approximately 7 miles south of DHR
- Gettman Trail, Newberg
- Tualatin River National Wildlife Refuge, approximately 10 miles north of DHR
Adventures Further Afield
- Portland Art Museum
- Forest Park – Portland
- International Rose Test Garden – Portland
- OMSI – Portland
- Mount Hood
- Multnomah Falls
- St. Peter’s Catholic Church, Newberg
- Northwest Christian Church, Newberg
- Red Hills Church, Newberg
- Grace Baptist Church, Newberg
- Promise Church, Dundee
- Northside Community Church, Newberg
- By His Grace Fellowship, Dundee
Not only is DHR located in the heart of wine country, but there are some great local breweries and tap houses, including:
- Barley and Vine Tavern, Newberg
- Barn Door Brewing, Dundee
- Chehalem Valley Brewing Company, Newberg
- Crowing Hen, Carlton
- Harvester Taproom, St. Paul
- Ruddick Wood, Newberg
- Wolves and People, Newberg
Not only is DHR located in the heart of wine country, but there are some great local casual dining options, including:
- Trellis Wine Bar and Kitchen, Dundee
- Field + Stream, Dundee
- Red Hills Market, Dundee
- Jin’s Chinese Restaurant, Dundee
- Golden Leaf Thai Restaurant, Newberg
- La Sierra Mexican Grill and Lunge, Dundee
- Burgerville, Newberg
- Burger King, Newberg
- McDonalds, Newberg
- Odd Moe’s Pizza, Newberg
- Abby’s Legendary Pizza, Newberg
- Round Table Pizza, Newberg
- Domino’s Pizza, Newberg
- Papa Murphy’s Pizza, Newberg
- Fred Meyer, Newberg (All-in-One Store)
- Safeway, Newberg
- Grocery Outlet, Newberg
- Nap’s Thriftway, Newberg
- Arco, Dundee
- Shell, Newberg
- Texaco, Newberg
- Fred Meyer, Newberg
- Chevron, Newberg
- Windmill Auto Repair, Dundee
- ALS Garage, Dundee
- Meineke Car Care, Newberg
- Jiffy Lube, Newberg
- Precision Automotive, Newberg
- That Trailer Guy, Dundee
- Lafayette Auto Body and RV Repair, Lafayette
- All Star RV Repair and Refurbishing, Sherwood
- Columbia Bank, Newberg
- First Federal, Newberg
- KeyBank, Newberg
- U.S. Bank, Newberg
- Wells Fargo, Newberg
Keep updated with what’s going on at DHR: